Monday, March 16, 2009

Workout for Tuesday, March 17

Workout for today:

Push up ladder

With a stopwatch (or clock with a second hand), do 1 pushup in the first minute, 2 pushups in the second minute, 3 pushups in the third minute, etc. until you cannot do all the pushups within that minute. Push ups need to be ALL in one style (from the toes, knees, counter top or wall). If you start on your toes--do all of them that way. So, if you get to the minute with 8 pushups and you cannot get all 8 completed within that minute...you are finished. Record what round of pushups you were able to COMPLETE. I know that the first 3 minutes go by SO slowly. Believe me--you won't think the minutes go by slowly at about the 5 minute mark!

7 comments:

  1. 100 push ups - 1200 to go
    PU ladder - 13 rounds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure when I last entered my push ups, but I am all caught up--1300 to go.

    Also, caught up on HSPUs--17 today.

    Great on the push up ladder, Julie! 13 rounds--that is a lot of push ups!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeanette:
    21/15/9/5
    25# push press
    25# curls
    100 push ups from knees...21:17

    Eric:
    25# shoulder press
    25# curls
    100 push ups...16:40

    ReplyDelete
  4. PU ladder - 11 rounds (PR by 4 rounds) Yea!! I guess the push up challenge is paying off. I think it helped having Jordan time the push ups for me. 2000 push ups to go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PU Ladder -- 10 rounds from knees.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow on the push ups everyone! Trish--4 rounds better? That is fantastic!

    Great idea Jeanette and Eric on timing the 100 push ups. I'll have to remember that!

    ReplyDelete