Sunday, April 12, 2009

Workout for Monday, April 13

Be sure to visit the nutrition blog of a friend of mine, Hans Plum. Hans is a trainer at CrossFit OKC and really knows his nutrition, and has even offered to come visit with our group sometime on that topic. He put an article of mine on his blog today.

www.hansplum.com


Back to Ladders...Just a couple more

Today we'll do Wall Ball Shot Ladders

If you are at home and have dumbbells, Dumbbell Thruster ladder. See video to the right.

I am bringing my scale to our workout at church tomorrow. I will be happy to help anyone who would like the accountability of weighing in each week. Just let me know if you are interested!

3 comments:

  1. 75 sit ups-75 - squats (trying to bump it up for the second half of the month)
    15 on the wall ball shots with 10# ball
    5 min of 10 dumbbell thrusters with 15# weights

    Thanks for showing me around Crossfit, Laura - looks interesting - can't wait to see if this summer works out! Thanks for suggesting me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 50/50
    16 minutes on wall ball shots with 6# ball
    5 min. of 10 dumbbell thrusters per minute with 5# weights

    ReplyDelete