Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Workout for Wednesday, May 22

Continue to have problems with my internet. I'll post my food when I am able to spend more time. Tonight was NOT GOOD!!! I had about 1/3 cup ice cream and chocolate syrup and 1 1/2 glasses of wine for dinner. Breakfast and lunch were fine. I went to the doctor about my shoulder today--that sent me in to the downward spiral of ice cream and wine. I'm getting a second opinion, so I will remain hopeful.

For the workout--

3 rounds for time:

20 box jumps
20 wall balls
Run 400m

I know, we are running a lot this week. Remember the challenge of 10 miles? I'm just doing my part to help you out!

5 comments:

  1. 1/4 mil logged - 8 1/4 total
    9:59 for workout with wall balls, box jumps, run/lunges/crossovers

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10:31 for workout with 6# wall ball, box jumps/step-ups and 1 set of lunges/2 sets of crossovers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thursday - logged 2.5 miles - 10 3/4 miles for the week

    ReplyDelete
  4. 11:11 with 20# ball, lunges/2 sets crossovers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, not 20# ball...that would be amazing! 8# ball

    ReplyDelete