Monday, April 12, 2010

Workout for Tuesday, April 13

Run away from your house for 3 minutes (go as fast and far as you can)
Do 50 squats

Continue running away for 3 minutes (go fast and far!)
Do 50 squats

Run back toward home for 3 minutes (attempt to make it back to your first stopping point)
Do 50 squats

Run back toward home for 3 minutes
Stop!
Do walking lunges the rest of the way home

The idea is to try to hold your speed and distance for your last 2 runs. You shouldn't be able to--thus giving you a pretty good distance of walking lunges. Be honest!

2 comments:

  1. 16:23
    OK, so I did my workout at Hafer (so the kids could play on the park with Brian) and my running "away" was all the "uphills." So, that made my running "home" downhill and I made it back to the start with no lunges! But, the "uphill" part about killed me, so I think I made up for it!!! My legs are JELLO after yesterday and today!!

    ReplyDelete