Monday, June 8, 2009

Workout for Tuesday, June 10

Complete the following in any order and broken up into whatever number you wish at a time:

100 Push Ups
100 Sit Ups
100 Squats

We last did this on May 3

Breakfast: smoothie
Lunch: Whataburger chicken strips, about 10 french fries
Dinner: 1 cup chicken noodle soup (tried for almost no noodles), about 2 oz. chicken
Snack: String cheese, cashews

Okay, so lunch was not good. Whataburger has very little choice that would be good, but probably the burger with everything except the bun would have been better. I'm gessing I probably had about 11 blocks protein today, and way more carbs than I needed. Not a great day.

2 comments:

  1. 100 push up, sit up, squat workout: 14:19; same as last time, but did it at Hafer (in the heat) after a 3-mile walk with my dog. My dog was not happy about letting me get my workout in without him by my side!
    3-mile+ walk

    ReplyDelete